yet another newb from Surrey!

Hey folks picked up my zed last Saturday loving it so far :-) 2005 in black Alezan Leather, 35k on the clock 2 owners £11,750.

Dealer told me it wasn't an import but the first clue was a Japanese voice on the reverse parking sensor!

Good to be here - loads of newbie questions but gonna hit the search button first before I inundate...

Hope to catch you guys later.

Ian

btw Here's some quick pics

zed1.jpg

zed2.jpg

zed3.jpg

Welcome to the forum :thumbs:

Steering wheel and guages suggests it is a UK car - but the rear number plate area - oblong (UK) or squarish (Jap).

Unusual to have 'speaking' reversing sensors :wacko:

Also has head light washers :wacko:

:welcome:

perhaps the reversing sensors only come in jap?

I've got reversing sensors, there is no voice just an audible beep that turns into a flat line tone when it wants you to stop.

:welcome: nice car, when i looked at the first pic i thought you'd 'parked' it in a hedge.

Unusual to have 'speaking' reversing sensors :wacko:

Thanks for the warm welcome folks - yes it's fitted with a Steel Mate reverse parking sensor

like this one:-

but with a Japanese voice. I take it that's not standard then?

Ian

That is definitely not standard - best to post up some more pics of the car - from the rear and close up of guages to fully confirm if UK or not.

The you tube clip made me laugh - when it said STOP - was waiting for a another comment to follow, like OUCH :lol:

That is definitely not standard - best to post up some more pics of the car - from the rear and close up of guages to fully confirm if UK or not.

The you tube clip made me laugh - when it said STOP - was waiting for a another comment to follow, like OUCH :lol:

heh lol!

Will take some better pics when I get chance, but there's some more still up at Pisonheads:-

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2132535.htm

Ian

forgot to mention the reg search for the insurance came up as a Fairlady, although the HPI check said it was a 350Z.

Also on the HPI there was a mialage discrepancy alert:-

Date recorded Recorded by Mileage reading Total

24-Feb-2006 NMR 8,500 8,500

27-Mar-2007 Trade Association 1 1

I'm optimistically taking that as someone incorrectly registered it as 1mile although is a little worrying.

Ian

heh lol!

Will take some better pics when I get chance, but there's some more still up at Pisonheads:-

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2132535.htm

Ian

From the PH pics it is definitely a UK car (with the optional Rays then) or someone has gone to an awful lot of trouble and expense to make it look like one :lol:

Only thing I can see it has and is not UK spec is the reversing sensors :thumbs:

Quite often the Fairlady 'tag' gets applied to 350s irrespective of whether they are an import or not.

BTW - get yourself along to this: viewtopic.php?f=93&t=42422 and we all give the car a good look over. Easy for you join us at Horsham ;)

Another one from Surrey, :surrender:

Welcome along, as Colin said

Quite often the Fairlady 'tag' gets applied to 350s irrespective of whether they are an import or not.
When I searched for insurance online, some companies brought my car up as a fairlady & some a 350z, Looking at the pictures it has all the characteristics of a UK car :thumbs:

Check This out :drive1