Good afternoon :)

Hey guys, name's Evan, 19, from Enfield in North London if any of you know it ;)

It's a long shot, but some of you might recognise my username from Zeroin airsoft forums.

Anyway just though I'd say hello, you'll probably catch me asking a lot of questions and necroposting a few old tech threads (sorry!) as I'm no mechanic and I'm a very, very anxious car owner! The slightest little niggles get me worried! However, trawling through this site before I joined has reassured me about a lot of the noises and things I hear on my car. :teeth:

Absolutely love the 350Z, my brother used to have a 2.5 boxster a few years ago, and riding in that was what first sparked an interest in cars. He's now got a 313 Z which was the car that really made me fall in love with the big Nissans. :D

Unfortunately a new one was a bit out of my price range, but my one is a beautiful Azure blue 54 plate :)

350z.jpg

Previous car was a saxo (perhaps that's what made me nervous about how reliable cars are!), and I think I'm probably the only person who's owned a VTR saxo and a Jap sports car who DOESN'T like modifying cars!

Anyway, that's me, hello to all of you!

• 5 weeks later...