TADDY'S REDLINE Mag Feature ON SALE 18th NOVEMBER

TADDY

Well I wasn't going to say anything till it was out but since Redline have gone and stuck a 2 page pic of my car in this months mag i figured it would be ok to tell you all :blush: The full feature will be in next months mag on sale 18th november, make sure you all pick up a copy ;)

Well I wasn't going to say anything till it was out but since Redline have gone and stuck a 2 page pic of my car in this months mag i figured it would be ok to tell you all :blush: The full feature will be in next months mag on sale 18th october, make sure you all pick up a copy ;)

Do you mean November??

Well I wasn't going to say anything till it was out but since Redline have gone and stuck a 2 page pic of my car in this months mag i figured it would be ok to tell you all :blush: The full feature will be in next months mag on sale 18th october, make sure you all pick up a copy ;)

Do you mean November??

Dohh!!!! Lol yes i ment 18th November but there is a pic in the back of this months :)

Cheers for the coments guys ;)

• 3 weeks later...
well its out today guys n gals so make sure you have a gander :)

Bit late to nip to the shops now :p Will have to try and get a copy tomorrow. What does it look like? You happy with it?

yeah abit late but only just got to me laptop :)

fairly happy with it dont know why im not over the moon though :blush: maybe its just cuz ive been looking forward to it for soooo long and now its here it feels like abit of a downer lol

they've cocked up alittle bit too which you'll all notice if you read it, I told them that when i was looking to buy a zed I idealy wanted a GT Nismo but they've wrote that "i wanted a GT4 because of its nismo styling" but we all know that the GT4 didn't have the nismo kit :wacko: