i want her back

mattbowey

well, as some of you may have read i had a little accident a few weeks ago and although i havent heard for sure yet, its probably an insurance write off.

i want her back...

:throb:

DSC_0167.jpg

i miss her soo much. i dont even want the insurance money to buy another zed, i want mine back.

i am seriously considering telling the insurance company to cancel the claim and foot the repair bill myself as i know people who can do the work for better prices than the insurers garage quoted and i know i can source the parts i need for better prices than they will get them for too.

if i do this i will keep my no claims, have my car back and be happy. even if i am out of pocket, i was planning on keeping her till she aint worth much anyway,

so why not i ask.

If they are going to write it of cos it will need jiging,you'll never be sure.

Take the cheque,see how much the want for it,take off what you want.

Then see if it can be put in the grave yard in Scotland. ;) (It will then live on,probably on forum cars)

If you were going to keep her basically until worthless then you won't be bothered if she's Cat D - let her be written off and see what they want for her and buy her back - you'll be able to source everything you need way cheaper than any insurance repairer can (from the Scottish zed graveyard :lol: )

well, as some of you may have read i had a little accident a few weeks ago and although i havent heard for sure yet, its probably an insurance write off.

i want her back...

DSC_0167.jpg

i miss her soo much. i dont even want the insurance money to buy another zed, i want mine back.

I know how you feel, not on a Zed perspective, but when my original PS3 had the YLOD (Yellow light of death!). I couldn't get my breath when the machine just DIED!! I sat looking at my screen for ages before getting up to try and diagnose the problem. I rang the Playstation helpline - I was nearly in tears! It was terminal!!

They said that my machine would have to be returned - which I wasn't very happy about - needless to say I now have a recondition machine which has never felt the same since. My original playstation is probably now sat in some snotty nosed kids bedroom being abused!!! I used to clean my PS3 in the same way the Zed receives her treatment.

So on a level of a personal connection with man and machine - I feel your pain brother! :console:

get a new one ;)

+1

It would be different of there lots/special mods on there, but theres nothing that can't be replaced easy

true story, tbh i took most of the stuff off before it got picked up, so it could easily go on a new one.

I thought that with the x missus,i was wrong,get rid,get a newr model with less miles on the clock,handles better & the rides better. :clap:

brilliant. :thumbs: maybe if i had a gf i wouldnt be so torn up about the car. probably not actually, but at least i would have a distraction