Newbie from Lancs

Hi to all.

Sorry but Im not a 350z owner but a 350gt owner....needed the 4 seats. :blackeye:

Ive signed up on the forum as im finding it and excellent place to get info on performance mods and styling tips seeing there are so many similarities between the cars.......apart from looks. Maybe I should graft a 350z front end onto my gt.lol

Just wanted to say hello and say what an excellent forum you all have hear. :teeth:

Many thanks everyone for the great welcome. :D

I will get some pics posted up tomorrow when I have taken some....haven't got any at the mo.

Got lots of plans for the car, suspension, wheels, exhaust and I need to change the looks as its odd looking at the moment.lol

Also I think a change in colour may be in order. B)

Its currently silver but I am thinking a nice candy red would look good with a gloss black roof. Its handy because I have a custom spray shop so I can do all the work myself.

Ive built quite a few show cars over the years and I have always wanted a 350z as a project but I needed 4 seats due to having 2 kids and they would argue too much about who would be jumping in with me when we drive to the shows.lol Thats how the 350gt come about, really I should say G35. :D

Welcome to the forum. And still no pics of the GT. ;):p A really bright silver (depending on which tone of silver it is now) would show off it's curves, oh but then candy apple. [slurp] B) You have to give us before an after shots. Did you change the colour of your previous car given your industry?

I kept the original colours of the previous cars but seeing just about every panel had been changed they did have a blow over spray.

Heres some pics of the other cars I have built to show for you to have a look at, they wont be to everyones taste seeing one of them was a subaru.lol The S15 has just gone to Germany but will be appearing in Jap performance in the December issue I think.

DSC_0061b.jpg

The scoob appeared in Redline last year and was the development car for Japspeeds latest drift subaru:

_DSC0293.jpg

This was my track toy that putting out about 650hp by the time I had finished with it and everything was HKS:

XSP_9870.jpg

I promise to get some pics up of the GT this evening but it looks quite normal at the mo seeing I haven't got started on it yet. :scare:

Busa1300 Im based in Chorley. :)

Here it is, not the best looking thing at the moment I know but I can work on that over time. Just wanted a nice low mileage, un-molested, clean base car to work from. The same way all my cars start out.

P1010621.jpg

P1010615.jpg

P1010617.jpg

First thing first is wheels and coilovers as they are the same fitment as the 350Z. Maybe 19x10 rear and 19x8.5 front but I am still toying with the idea of a square setup all round of 19x10 but I am unsure on how it will effect the handling. Anyone done it on their zed?