Hello!

Hi everybody,

Just joined the forum after lurking around for a while so wanted to write a quick intro!

I'm 32 and based in South West London. I got my zed late last year (just in time to have a couple of extremely nerve wracking drives in the snow!). Prior to that I had a Focus ST170 for a few years and before that a couple of 1.9 205 Gti’s.

Based on stuff I read on the forum I’ve already been down to Abbey Motorsport a few times for alignment and P3 service. Great people there and will be going back when I eventually decide what exhaust to go for and whether to get uprev!

Below is a link to a pic of my pride and joy in the car park of a random services off the M40! No other decent photos yet but will try and take a few after the next wash and post ‘em up. Hopefully you guys can see this photo - am a bit new to this flickr lark haha.

Thanks for reading!

Cheers

http://www.flickr.com/photos/54695120@N05/

Thanks for all the welcome messages guys :)

Andlid, no uprev as yet. Exhaust is coming first.......after much deliberating I'm gonna go for the Buddy Club Pro Spec. Sounds nnnnnnnice from what I've heard :teeth: Talked to Abbey and they said uprev is definately worth it as it improves 1st and 2nd gear response quite a bit, as well as more oomph, so I'm on the slippery slope to some serious wallet emptying! Cheers for your kind words about my car bud :thumbs: