My shiny car..........pics finally

Willy P

Hello all,

I gave my car a wash yesterday and then I decided to take a couple of pics because I had my camera there to take photos of my old car to sell it. Anyways, I thought I'd post them on here because I haven't posted any pics of my zed on here yet. Only a crappy camera so about the quality.

P1010555.jpg

P1010559.jpg

P1010557-1.jpg

There you go, only a few but I didn't want to bore you all.

Have a good evening, I'm being forced to watch Antiques Roadshow now. Woe is me :(

Thanks for the comments chaps, the car does clean up nicely. The paintwork is pretty much immaculate. The bloke I bought it off only drove it at weekends.

As for the nankang tyres, they were pretty much new when I bought the car so it seemed a waste of money shelling out for new ones.

Nice SE2 Astra Coupe in front of the Zed by the way,or is it a hatch with the SE2 rims?

Zed looks awesome,nice and shiny!

It is indeed an astra Bertone SE2 coupe, I am putting it up for sale very soon, I don't want to get rid of her though, I loved that car!

P1010531.jpg

Nice SE2 Astra Coupe in front of the Zed by the way,or is it a hatch with the SE2 rims?

Zed looks awesome,nice and shiny!

It is indeed an astra Bertone SE2 coupe, I am putting it up for sale very soon, I don't want to get rid of her though, I loved that car!

P1010531.jpg

Iv currently got mine up for sale,its not quite immaculate,but barring a small scuff on the front bumper and a scrape on the wing,(i have a spare wing) it is perfect. Cant seem to get 2k for it though. :rant:

Iv currently got mine up for sale,its not quite immaculate,but barring a small scuff on the front bumper and a scrape on the wing,(i have a spare wing) it is perfect. Cant seem to get 2k for it though. :rant:

Yeah? That's pretty savage,

I bought mine 2 and a half years ago for £4.5k, which was a good price at the time, now it's got 69k on the clock, pretty much FSH and 1 year MOT. Only bad point is the scuffed alloys. No idea what I'll get for it now though, what colour, year, engine and mileage is yours?

Yeah? That's pretty savage,

I bought mine 2 and a half years ago for £4.5k, which was a good price at the time, now it's got 69k on the clock, pretty much FSH and 1 year MOT. Only bad point is the scuffed alloys. No idea what I'll get for it now though, what colour, year, engine and mileage is yours?

Mine is the 1.8. Its an 02 plate,done 80k,and got full service history up to me 3 years ago. Serviced all myself after that with best parts etc.

Mine is also Europa Blue,and its an awesome colour,love it.

I paid 6k for mine in September 07.