Hello

Hello everyone,

I finally took the plunge after many months considering giving up my money pit Focus ST to buy a proper money pit! Got a 2005 azure roadster and I am loving the change!!

I've said I wont start modding straight away but already getting that itch! Hopefully I'm in the right place for good advice.

pics soon, needs cleaning already...

Lottee

Hi Lottee,

I'm originally from Troon, small world! I live in Coylton now but my folks are still in Troon so I'm back and forward all the time. I'm in a sunset zed, I'll keep an eye out for your azure. Nice choice.

Welcome to the forum!

Hi Lottee,

I'm originally from Troon, small world! I live in Coylton now but my folks are still in Troon so I'm back and forward all the time. I'm in a sunset zed, I'll keep an eye out for your azure. Nice choice.

Welcome to the forum!

Hey, I work in Prestwick and I'm constantly in and out of Ayr so I shall keep my eyes open for you! I'm just waiting on the dealer getting his finger out and I'll be back on my private plate soon which basically spells out Lotto so I'll be easy to spot :wave: