Taddy's Zed new pics of carbon goodies and more!!!

TADDY

cheers guys

I've got some lamin-x but couldn't get it to fit rite this is just some cheap stuff of ebay, fits loads better but looks slightly blue at times cant win em all.

Ian when i said for those that care i ment you! :lol: diffuser's going nowhere even if it dose look crap :p

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that looks amazing!

I guess the carbon hatch sits a little higher due to its lightness?

personally I think the bits on the ends of the diffuser don't really go with the sleek lines of the car though

thanks for the comments :)

I really like the way that the end peices on the diffuser make it look lower n wider, and it's prob not going to stay looking sleek for long :ninja:

Ive just got home so ile get some pics of the interior up soon ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome work Taddy :thumbs:

Ok you win!!! I :surrender: ...........you have the stealthiest zed in the country :clap:

Is the TS diffuser is a copy? i like it and the bonnet alot where from or what brands?

BTW I think you need the bi-xenon lights to pull off completely the blacked out look and still have usable light output.

I still like your wheels. hope you are sticking with them :)

cheers for the comments guys, i forgot about the interior pics lol ile do them tomoz promise ;)

GT4 Zed I WIN WAHOOOOO :yahoo::#1::yahoo: lights are on the winter modding list ;)

wheels are deffo going though, will prob be in the for sale section next week. Going for the Varrstoen 19" et0 B)

I saw you at the traffic lights on Nottingham rd this morning and had to do a double take. I thought it must be you but have only just read this post. The car looks really mean with it being all black. Looks even better than the photos. Top Job!

I saw you at the traffic lights on Nottingham rd this morning and had to do a double take. I thought it must be you but have only just read this post. The car looks really mean with it being all black. Looks even better than the photos. Top Job!

cheers pal :) was you in your zed? I think it looks like a different car when its moving, followed it a couple of times with the girlfriend driving :blush:

• 2 weeks later...
did you sell your wheels as i really like them? If yes how much did they go for?

not sold yet as ive not got round to putting them up for sale yet :blush: open to offers though :)

cheers chrisUUC, my seats will be going soon to fund a carbon addiction i have :lol: