Surly better ways to sell a zed....

nurrish

Definitely an MY06 car but no rays (swopped?) or battery cover but appears to be a nismo oil cap. Difficult to tell if the lights are MY06 or not with the smoked rears and poor quality shots of the front lights. And why do the MOT and Tax not tally with the first reg date in any reasonable way? With that (alleged) low mileage and lost service history - all a bit iffy :thumbdown:

is that 4th pic taken outside a school? :lol:

all their add is telling me is "buy this car and it will help you pick up girls at the end of the school day"

And your a Teacher :scare::p

f**k me dave, i noticed the building, never said i was a kiddy fiddler :scare:

i think the owner is a young lad. possibly dates girls not women and most likely likes garage music. possibly has a tiny penis.

i could be sherlock holmes :lol:

is that 4th pic taken outside a school? :lol:

all their add is telling me is "buy this car and it will help you pick up girls at the end of the school day"

And your a Teacher :scare::p

f**k me dave, i noticed the building, never said i was a kiddy fiddler :scare:

i think the owner is a young lad. possibly dates girls not women and most likely likes garage music. possibly has a tiny penis.

i could be sherlock holmes :lol:

:lol: it was the comment more than anything, I agree with the comments about the owner, maybe the lady owner is his mum as he still lives at home?