Did you make my office wall?

nixy

I have my own office with my new job and after a very stressful and chaotic month I had a spare few minutes this afternoon so did a bit of decorating! I think my notice board is meant for.................well notices! But i thought i'd use it for something else! :D

walloffame.jpg

So you'v got my rear end on show have you!

be careful James - i was thinking of putting yours and Robs car washing picture up! :lol:

Yes! More than once! :teeth:

I did notice that out of those two calendars there were a LOT of azure cars! I didn't realise until i put them up how many there were!

I did :teeth:

Good use for an old calendar :thumbs:

:lol:

Ive got a big A3 glossy photo that I was given by the photographer at the Nissan meet as well so once that's in a frame that's going up, but yeah I think in those two calendars in particular there were some really good quality pics and it's a shame not to do something with them. :thumbs:

load of cars in a row, UY with the lights on and if you look closely you can see me giving the V's out of the window :lol:

Just looked at the full size pic this morning and yep - your hand is clearly seen gesticulating out of the window! :lol:

:cry:

Ian, if it makes you feel any better, one of my favourite EVER zed pics is of your car - but that WAS before you started tampering with it! :lol:

I would love to put more up there but I can only work with what's in the calendar - hence MY car not even making it! :lol: I'll have this years calendar to butcher at the end of the year.

:cry:

Ian, if it makes you feel any better, one of my favourite EVER zed pics is of your car - but that WAS before you started tampering with it! :lol:

I would love to put more up there but I can only work with what's in the calendar - hence MY car not even making it! :lol: I'll have this years calendar to butcher at the end of the year.

Aww thats okay then.. sort of :blush::lol: