Thanks to mark&scott at abbey!!!!

dyla350z

Thanks for the compliment , I do use a keyboard but my spelling isn't very good normally only playing with figures on the keyboard so you lot are happy with the output of your Z,s.

Motordyne dont make the Gamma anymore....;-( but we are working on a new system for the UK nice and quiet but with a sporty noise.

Yes Dyla your car went very well for very basic mods , these Z,s do tend to vary in output depends how they have been run in and driven prior to tuning. I would say to go any quicker just

drop the stock cats fit de-cat pipes and a XYZ fitted with race cat and a tweak on the map and you should see an increase in midrange torque and the BHP will carry on climbing to the rev limiter.

have fun.

Mark

Gains - heck, I can't give specifics to the XYZ pipe or de-cats as I had a job lot of modifications mapped and installed at the same time. I'd review the stats provided by Motordyne/Abbey for added bhp/torque - although what I can comment on is the sound.

I was searching for months to find the right exhaust, as my "standard" looking Zed would look nicer with an exhaust. Whilst looking at Exhausts I was tempted to go for a Titanium version - but the costs are huge - so that idea has gone out the window until a lottery win or something.

Mark @ Abbey suggested the XYZ pipe and de-cat pipes. (My requirements for sound are nice and sedate at idle to 3k revs - although not stupidly loud)

In applying the XYZ pipe and de-cats you get a really nice "warble" at low revs and since they have now bedded in - it sounds superb!! I was although a little put back once you hit around 4.5 to 5k revs as the engine changes note so does the relative mods.... I can't describe the sound, but it wakes you up and gets heads turning. Not to be mistaken for Mr Saxo and his 7" exhaust.

I really need to get a drive by sound clip - although I have a stationary clip somewhere. It's not the greatest of quality, I will post it later tonight.

Overall would I say the XYZ pipe and de-cats are worth it. Yes, it helps for performance and sound. Is it a pain in the neck with the noise - no. Even the sound on the motorway appears no different. But only when you hit the pedal to the floor - then it changes.