Off the wall question

Zugara

This should explain mine......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Adventure_Game

"Rongad (series 3 & 4), because he was Australian, spoke English backwards and could only understand the contestants if they did the same. His Australian accent was a mild clue to help the contestants realise he was speaking backwards. Noted for habitually singing Waltzing Matilda in reverse, and exclamations of "Doog yrev!" when the contestants did well."

Being a child of the 80's I used to watch this and the name just stuck.... though I am not known to sing Waltzing Matilda...ever.... unless you want your ears to start bleeding from the unholy sound that I would be making :lol::lol:

This has been done before BUT there are some corkers on here that i didn't know! Doogyrev - god i'm kicking myself for not spotting that one! (although i skim all your posts really fast because of the horrifying avatar) :doh:

Mine is just a variation on my name (Nicola) a nickname and on my number plate although generally people just call me Nix.

This has been done before BUT there are some corkers on here that i didn't know! Doogyrev - god i'm kicking myself for not spotting that one! (although i skim all your posts really fast because of the horrifying avatar) :doh:

Mine is just a variation on my name (Nicola) a nickname and on my number plate although generally people just call me Nix.

yllaer ratava ym evol uoy wonk uoy :lol::lol::lol: