Bye Bye 350Z - Replaced

geoff-r

Well after a long battle with my 350 as explained in other threads (I won't bore you with the details here, they're all in the 'Warranty Issues' section) it has gone. I didn't really know the last time I drove it before it went back to Nissan would be the last time I ever drove it or saw it for that matter! I was readying myself for it's return this week.

Fear not though, it has been replaced with this:

e1bcf874.jpg

461a2ed9.jpg

So I suppose I best hop over to the 370Z section of the forum now, thankfully I don't have to move forums :)

Cheers for the comments guys. I got a good trade in on my 350, it only dropped £500 since buying it. They didn't give it to me Chris :p will message you later about it mate.

Chris`I it's number 52. Which is yours?

The GTR alloys might be for sale to be honest, I just don't know if I can put them on it! I suppose I'll have to put them on just to see what they look like but I don't know if I can start changing parts yet, it's only got 14 miles on it. Plus I have a carbon lip for my 350 still waiting to go on, but it'll never go on. I just hope the 370 is as fun as the 350 to live with because despite everything I've been through with my 350 I'm still really sad to see it go.

Now that's a good service! 'Thank you sir, however for just £500 from your 350 we appear to have replaced almost everything and turned it into this.....'

Looks great, I think the interior is one of the best things about the 40th Anniversary models. Enjoy it! :thumbs:

So how does it compare to the 350Z? Happy you made the move? I worry the 370Z is not enough of an animal compared to the 350Z....

You tried one?

I did and I was sold. Shame I have to eat really or one would be on my drive!

So how does it compare to the 350Z? Happy you made the move? I worry the 370Z is not enough of an animal compared to the 350Z....

You tried one?

I did and I was sold. Shame I have to eat really or one would be on my drive!

+1 - the peak figures for the car dont do it justice. Although torque doesnt appear to be up much, its up across the whole rev range and just pulls and pulls. Handling is like rails compared to the 350z, which wasnt exactly shabby. You need to get out in one and chuck it about to appreciate it, I didnt fully until I got mine to the Wales run!

I'll tell you how I think it fairs up later when I finally get to drive it and yes I will get some proper pictures, Nissan delivered it to the house but had to sign saying I wouldn't drive it until insured and taxed. I didn't really want her sitting about in the dealership getting marked! Insurance was hardly much more than my 350 and well thank god I'm not paying the first year tax!