Bye Bye 350Z - Replaced

geoff-r

Having had the both 350 and 370 on track, I can say the 370 is a better point to point proposition. Proper rapid and handling is something of a step up IMO. Try one!

+1 - it was after the Silverstone track experience that quickly put aside any doubts and I was happy to shell out for what I can honestly say is turning out to be a big step up from the 350 - and that was good, well they both were :lol:

Took it out for a little spin! I love it :cloud9:

I'm interested to know how most people broke the car in. I took it quite easy tonight, it still has just shy of 60 miles on it and I didn't take it above 3.5 - 4k. Still you can have fun in that rev range but I'm itching to open it up!

If it's a hire car, I break it in at about 6500rpm in 2nd for a while.

If it's my car, I wait until the oil is up to temperature and build up over a 2-3 month period. Most modern engines don't need 'running in' as such. :)

I'm interested to know how most people broke the car in. I took it quite easy tonight, it still has just shy of 60 miles on it and I didn't take it above 3.5 - 4k. Still you can have fun in that rev range but I'm itching to open it up!

Will PM you a good link about breaking in. Worked for my last car (before 350z as that was second hand) and my bike ;)

The first pic you posted is the first time I've seen the 370 and thought :cloud9:

Everyone turns eventually :teeth:

Never quite said I'd turned ;) Haven't driven one tho so you never know.

That'll be the decider :drive1

If you like the 350z then you'll love the 370z. Been far too busy enjoying it to take any proper pictures :p

Very nice, good luck with the 70. Now my head is melted, have had my 350 a month now, I'm loving it, and now I hear the 370 is even better :headhurt:

No , can't do it, I'm tempted to test drive a 370 , but I did that with my 350 and I had to buy it, I was actually looking for a Focus ST or RS, but the 350 blew me away. I'll give it a year, watch this space :bang:

Very nice mate, i would drive is sensibly fro about 200 miles, but it most likely been red lined at the dealer on PDA test drive, i have worked for 3 dealers and the Tecs are all the same

been to see one of these today number 23 it was

bloody lovely car and thats why my 350 is going up for sale shortly to get one

Did you see what they'd offer you on your 350 as a part-ex? You will enjoy the 370 mate.