Wheel Refurb

Ian

Some of you will prefer them

Some of you will hate them

Some of you will think this is sacrilege

:lol:

After braving 3 winters my wheels were begining to look a bit shabby, so I decided to get them refurbed. Also now running 285 tyres on the rear & the 255s for the front will be here Monday - Next up is 10mm spacers, rolled arches & the rear dropped a bit more :)

For the newbs, a before shot :p

DSC_3481.jpg

And now the afters B)

DSC_3517.jpg

DSC_3519.jpg

DSC_3521.jpg

DSC_3523.jpg

DSC_3527.jpg

DSC_3522.jpg

**Hides behind sofa**

Not keen on yer nuts Ian ............. but the wheels look fabuloso :thumbs: Silver or chrome nuts FTW and blue or red callipers

I love my nuts :wacko:

Depending on what brake kit I choose will depend on whether I change them :ninja:

Not keen on yer nuts Ian ............. but the wheels look fabuloso :thumbs: Silver or chrome nuts FTW and blue or red callipers

Depending on what brake kit I choose will depend on whether I change them :ninja:

Pink shiny nuts always look good :lol:

Defo a Marmite thing - each to their own Ian :thumbs:

Pink shiny nuts always look good :lol:

Defo a Marmite thing - each to their own Ian :thumbs:

They are RED :bang::bang::bang::lol:

A kind of off red colour :wacko: It will come to me now

GINGER

Indeed Stew :)

Time attacks are played out now IMO, even more so when you see Fiestas & clios with the same combo :thumbdown:

Agreed. :)

+1 as with all things though, anything that looks nice and works well will be copied!

I like them in gloss black :thumbs:

surprisingly they look good pal, was abit worried when you said you where going gloss lol :thumbs: Are they the same colour all over or have you had a different black on the lip?

Oh and I love your big pink nuts............................................................................... :lol:

surprisingly they look good pal, was abit worried when you said you where going gloss lol :thumbs: Are they the same colour all over or have you had a different black on the lip?

Oh and I love your big pink nuts............................................................................... :lol:

Same colour all round :)

I was tempted to get the spokes done gloss and the lip or vice versa but decided against it

Way better Ian B) If i had got the TA off you someday that would have been my first mod.

Get rid off the pink wheel nuts :lol:

Now, i reckon Ksport BBKs are your next move since Apex is now trading here means more discounts to the already very competitive prices ;)

Way better Ian B) If i had got the TA off you someday that would have been my first mod.

Get rid off the pink wheel nuts :lol:

Now, i reckon Ksport BBKs are your next move since Apex is now trading here means more discounts to the already very competitive prices ;)

I have something much much better than K-sport lined up ;)

Gotta keep it JDM y0 :p

MY NUTS ARE NOT PINK :( THEY ARE RED :bang::bang::bang: