Wheel Refurb

Ian

surprisingly they look good pal, was abit worried when you said you where going gloss lol :thumbs: Are they the same colour all over or have you had a different black on the lip?

Oh and I love your big pink nuts............................................................................... :lol:

Same colour all round :)

I was tempted to get the spokes done gloss and the lip or vice versa but decided against it

very B) cant wait to see your car in the flesh pal!

I have something much much better than K-sport lined up ;)

thank god for that, glad your getting some decent brakes, would spoil it with k sports. imho

:lol:

whats wrong with k-sports? :wacko: they were good enough for muddy???

Muddy never drives his car though ;)

I've got 2 options lined up, both are pretty rare on UK cars. I'm just not sure which to go for yet

whats wrong with k-sports? :wacko: they were good enough for muddy???

ians car is a hommage to ballers, if he stuck k sports on it would be wrong, they are just cheap copies of AP Racing calipers. and being that AP racing aren;t that expensive in comparison

Looking nice on the wheels but those pink nuts Ian ;):lol::lol:

looking foward to seeing your car Sunday, hope you can make it :thumbs:

Looking doubtful that I'll be in the Z. I dont wanna take the risk with the dodgy front tyres & I need the car for a more important appointment on monday :ninja:

Looking nice on the wheels but those pink nuts Ian ;):lol::lol:

looking foward to seeing your car Sunday, hope you can make it :thumbs:

Looking doubtful that I'll be in the Z. I dont wanna take the risk with the dodgy front tyres & I need the car for a more important appointment on monday :ninja:

that's a shame as I wanted to go out in your car :thumbdown:

will you be there in your veccy or evo ??

Like the wheels,just a shame you didn't keep the red lip.

The rear tyres look much better that bit wider,may do this myself if i keep the car that long.Getting itchy feet now.

My feet are well and truly itching, spent last night browsing PH looking at all sorts :lol:

Only issue I have with the tyres is with how much they rub, after every run I've had to clean the rubber off the inside of the arches :dry: Gonna book it in to have the arches rolled soon & then throw some 10mm spacers on B)

At the moment mine rub on everything :dry: Fronts are running 255 now, they dont rub as much but they are rubbing a bit. I'll get all 4 arches rolled though :)

Nothing a little diet would'nt sort out :blush:;)

:lol::lol: