Newbie from Warwickshire **Finally bought one!**

Hi Guys,

I was told about this site by 'Gervais' so thought I should sign up and start reading!

I actually just returned from a test drive of a 350z as I am looking to replace my E36 with it.

Sadly the test drive consisted of 2.5 miles around Solihull in stop start traffic. How they expect to sell a sports car like that is beyond me!

Are there any members around the Warwickshire area with a 350z that would be able to show off their car to me? I am happy to throw a tenner in the tank so I can see how they actually perform and sound! An owner of the car would also be able to point out the bad points of the car and what to look out for as well.

I am happy to bring my camera kit and take some photos as well in return for a trip out.

Regards,

Doug

I am in Stratford so only just down the road from you. The far from standard sounds interesting :teeth: Sadly I don't think that would give a fair picture of a standard car :lol:

I assume there are some local meets every now and then? I fully intend to get along to them when I manage to find the right car (Or maybe before...)

Sadly my budget will not stretch to a 313 so don't want to get my expectations up :lol:

If any members do fancy taking me out for a spin and to share some knowledge on what to really look for in detail when buying I will cover the petrol :thumbs:

Although definitely not standard not much has been done to the engine so shouldn't be a problem in terms of performance and sound expectations. I do have an aftermarket exhaust but its not a crazy one!! Nearly everyone starts out with a standard one but that changes quickly around here!! :lol:

There is a West Midlands meet in July, put your name down for that as there are a lot of cars down so far so will give you a good set to look at. :thumbs:

It is nice to see a forum where people still welcome newbies!

I will go and start some topics and put some of my pictures up. Where would it be best to stick motorsport photos etc, the Media section? Or is that for 350 related media?

It is nice to see a forum where people still welcome newbies!

I will go and start some topics and put some of my pictures up. Where would it be best to stick motorsport photos etc, the Media section? Or is that for 350 related media?

Media

Any Z related Photos or Videos here please.

Subforums: Photo Archive, Videos

maybe best in

Other Cars

Because we are all petrolheads, really!

• 2 months later...