Got one !!!!

Hi All,

Finally got a 350Z GT 08, I had a test drive last week and that was it, I had to have it. Did a 50 mile trip round B roads mostly, around the Ulster grand prix circuit (Dundrod) what a buzz !! Been working rest of week but come this weekend I'm gonna use a *lot* of super unleaded ! Its an amazing car. Anyway its good to be on board :teeth:

It's black, kuro ? But after a few days of rain and probably a good dose of Icelandic volcanic ash its a bit "grotty" to say the least. Gonna wash and wax this weekend, then go and get the front liberally splattered in dead flys :thumbdown:

I must say after a week of owning this car I'm seriously impressed, gotta get the tyres sorted tho and then I can concentrate on getting getting a proper feel of this car.

One thing that isn't blowing me away is the Bose sound system, its pretty average to say the least, but at the moment the sound of the V6 from 3k to 7k is music to my ears !!

It's black, kuro ? But after a few days of rain and probably a good dose of Icelandic volcanic ash its a bit "grotty" to say the least. Gonna wash and wax this weekend, then go and get the front liberally splattered in dead flys :thumbdown:

I must say after a week of owning this car I'm seriously impressed, gotta get the tyres sorted tho and then I can concentrate on getting getting a proper feel of this car.

One thing that isn't blowing me away is the Bose sound system, its pretty average to say the least, but at the moment the sound of the V6 from 3k to 7k is music to my ears !!

Ebisu