I'm on a facebook mission !! :))

Mitch

Hi everyone , I'm on a facebook mission as my daughter recons I can't n won't get as many friends as her on facebook !! So need to show her that I can :lol::lol: so if any of you would like to add me as a friend pleeaaasssseee help me out :teeth::lol: ps I'm under Michelle nuttall n headshot photo blonde hair n wearing black neckless HELP!! :thumbs::thumbs::lol::lol:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone , I'm on a facebook mission as my daughter recons I can't n won't get as many friends as her on facebook !! So need to show her that I can :lol::lol: so if any of you would like to add me as a friend pleeaaasssseee help me out :teeth::lol: ps I'm under Michelle nuttall n headshot photo blonde hair n wearing black neckless HELP!! :thumbs::thumbs::lol::lol:

Can i add your daughter?

Can i add your daughter?

:lol::lol::lol: Yes like mother like daughter

Done :thumbs:

Can i add your daughter?

PMSL :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ill try adding you tonight :thumbs:

Can i add your daughter?

:lol: you can give it a try sarnie :lol:

Can i add your daughter?

then he nullifies the stats?! how many friends does your daughter have?

278... you've got a long way to go :drunk: I'll check in when it's getting close so my vote counts :p

Can i add your daughter?

:ninja:

Can i add your daughter?

You're going to JAIL!

Can i add your daughter?

You're going to JAIL!

I thought you had to be 18 to use facebook :scare: