I'm on a facebook mission !! :))

Mitch

Hi everyone , I'm on a facebook mission as my daughter recons I can't n won't get as many friends as her on facebook !! So need to show her that I can :lol::lol: so if any of you would like to add me as a friend pleeaaasssseee help me out :teeth::lol: ps I'm under Michelle nuttall n headshot photo blonde hair n wearing black neckless HELP!! :thumbs::thumbs::lol::lol:

i just read that, you cant be actually serious?? :lol:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone , I'm on a facebook mission as my daughter recons I can't n won't get as many friends as her on facebook !! So need to show her that I can :lol::lol: so if any of you would like to add me as a friend pleeaaasssseee help me out :teeth::lol: ps I'm under Michelle nuttall n headshot photo blonde hair n wearing black neckless HELP!! :thumbs::thumbs::lol::lol:

Can i add your daughter?

:lol: seems sarnie beat me to it :lol:

:p

Can i add your daughter?

:lol: don't think she's added him cos he's old n married :lol: anyway it's about time you guys guessed her age ????? :lol:

Can i add your daughter?

:lol: don't think she's added him cos he's old n married :lol: anyway it's about time you guys guessed her age ????? :lol:

prob about 15 depending on how old the pics are. but then im not grey and in a wheelchair like sarnie :wheelchair: so it aint that bad for me :p

Can i add your daughter?

My guess would be that she is 21, is there any prizes? :lol:

Can i add your daughter?

She has added me actually ;)B):cloud9:

Can i add your daughter?

My guess would be that she is 21, is there any prizes? :lol:

:lol: nope not 21 ha ha mite get her to add the winner as her best friend :lol:

Can i add your daughter?

She has added me actually ;)B):cloud9:

Ha Ha wait till I tell her headmaster :lol::lol:

Im confused, she has pics saying my 21st birthday added sept 09, so i figured she was at least that age but now you through headmaster in the mix. She dont look 21 tho so i really have no idea, so in the words of Duncan Bannatyne "I'm Out" :lol: