I'm on a facebook mission !! :))

Mitch

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Added Mitch :thumbs:

Dont think it will b long b4 I opt out of f/b lol :)

Ditto

Knowing what some prick i went to school with is having for breakfast or the everday drama's of morons has kind of lost it's appeal..... :dry:

so block or delete those people and join the club page in facebook http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=4863263215

B) cheers rich B):thumbs:

done :thumbs:

:teeth: cheers Matt :teeth::thumbs: be nice to c you guys /gals from up Barnard castle /Durham areas at our autograss racing at masham my brother runs it , won't b able to race your cars tho lol ; ))

You are near York right? I am heading down to York next week sometime, my bro's dog is in 6 month quarantine down there before we have him, so i'm going to see him next week.

:teeth: cheers Matt :teeth::thumbs: be nice to c you guys /gals from up Barnard castle /Durham areas at our autograss racing at masham my brother runs it , won't b able to race your cars tho lol ; ))

if it's in masham im guessing that's horse racing?

if it's in masham im guessing that's horse racing?

Lol no it's car racing at a track in thornborough nr mash it's always a good day out ; ))

You are near York right? I am heading down to York next week sometime, my bro's dog is in 6 month quarantine down there before we have him, so i'm going to see him next week.

Yeah just south of york off the A19 on the A63 towards howden you can call in for a cuppa or meet up somewhere for a drink in york !! Where abts r the quarantine kennels in York ? ; )

Hi everyone , I'm on a facebook mission as my daughter recons I can't n won't get as many friends as her on facebook !! So need to show her that I can :lol::lol: so if any of you would like to add me as a friend pleeaaasssseee help me out :teeth::lol: ps I'm under Michelle nuttall n headshot photo blonde hair n wearing black neckless HELP!! :thumbs::thumbs::lol::lol:

Mitch, it's not working properly as all the peverts are adding your daughter as well as you :lol:

Hi everyone , I'm on a facebook mission as my daughter recons I can't n won't get as many friends as her on facebook !! So need to show her that I can :lol::lol: so if any of you would like to add me as a friend pleeaaasssseee help me out :teeth::lol: ps I'm under Michelle nuttall n headshot photo blonde hair n wearing black neckless HELP!! :thumbs::thumbs::lol::lol:

Mitch, it's not working properly as all the peverts are adding your daughter as well as you :lol:

I know rich , least we've found all the perves out :lol: best thing is when any of her friends want to add me I'm not allowed cos she see's her ass :lol::lol: mite have to give it up as a bad job ha ha :)