Halloween / Pumpkin zed gets some new wheels

Jay

Hey guys and girls here are some pics of my new wheels that I badly needed after running the standard 17inch jdms for a while. They are Fuel 5 alloys, the fronts are 19 x 8.5 and rears 19 x 10 wrapped in Falken 245/ 35/ r19 and 285 / 35 / r19.

I will need to get 15mm spacers I think but that can wait till next month :lol: Anyway they wont be to everyones taste, especially the wheel snobs but I love them B):thumbs:

14052010286.jpg

15052010288.jpg

15052010289.jpg

Didn't join in on your original post after having it painted (enough comments without me joining in) but I'm loving the matte orange look. I just love orange cars.

Have you thought about a black tinit on your rear light cluster? Could look good, suit the colour cding you've got going off already.

Wheels loo :cloud9: too.

I'm jealous!

Have you thought about a black tint on your rear light cluster? Could look good, suit the colour coding you've got going off already.

dont usually like tinted rear lights but i think i agree with u matt- even corrected ur spelling for u lol

i wouldnt make them too dark tho

Have you thought about a black tint on your rear light cluster? Could look good, suit the colour coding you've got going off already.

dont usually like tinted rear lights but i think i agree with u matt- even corrected ur spelling for u lol

i wouldnt make them too dark tho

just for comparisson....

rearlighttint001.jpg

can get the tint film cheap from the states as well. :thumbs: