Japfest 2010 Pics Thread

dcash5

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A really fantastic day. \the weather was great the turnout was very impressive and it was awesome to see such a variety of cars on the track. :drive1

A big thanks to Marco for arranging all the tickets and passes, well actually his wife as he had to go to Chicago and left her to do all the posting.

Its always great to meet new members and I am sorry to say I missed out on chatting to some old mates, Dave, where did you go, we will catch up at Zedfest.

I will post my pics tomorrow when I get home. Just having a welcome bread and meat treat at the moment. :p

A really fantastic day. \the weather was great the turnout was very impressive and it was awesome to see such a variety of cars on the track. :drive1

A big thanks to Marco for arranging all the tickets and passes, well actually his wife as he had to go to Chicago and left her to do all the posting.

Its always great to meet new members and I am sorry to say I missed out on chatting to some old mates, Dave, where did you go, we will catch up at Zedfest.

I will post my pics tomorrow when I get home. Just having a welcome bread and meat treat at the moment. :p

Is it a cob? :lol:

Fantastic day guys, had a great drive home but cant incriminate myself with the details :thumbs:

See you all again next weekend in Wales.

copy of a post i have just posted on the z Club forum

after the stress that me marco and his wife had due to circumstances beyond our control and it being a bank holiday during the posting out period it all turned out great

BIG BIG THANKS to maria who own her own worked her knickers off to make sure you all got your tickets in time to enjoy one of the best japfests that we have attended

Also I would like to thank everybody who attended and made her efforts so worthwhile

And on behalf of you all I would like to thank her for a fantastic job she did on Marcos behalf

Maria you are a diamond

Great day out. Lots of fun and great to meet some new faces and catch up again with others.

Martin, sorry we could not catch up more mate, seemed to keep missing each other :blush: ZedFest it is, at least we can have a few drinks ;)

+1 on getting burnt

Ian. :clap: Hell of a Job on the sc. Looks B)

BulletMagnet. I want your Varis Lip B)

MadMarky. B)

Cheers

Dave

Couple of pics.

IMG_0740.jpg

IMG_0745.jpg

IMG_0743.jpg

IMG_0742.jpg

IMG_0763.jpg

IMG_0793.jpg

IMG_0790.jpg

IMG_0777.jpg

IMG_0780.jpg

Yup - it was a great day - fantastic weather and a MASSIVE show with a brilliant stand too. The world of the Z showing off the evolution of the car proved extremely popular! Lots of traders, loads of track action and ultimately one of the best shows ever attended yet again.

Thanks to all who came, it was great to meet some new faces and chat with old ones too (figuratively speaking that is :lol: ).

Cant wait for the next one!!! :yahoo:

Wow, that must have been a massive meet if the number of 350's & all the other older Zeds

are anything to go by! B)B) How many cars would have been there in totalish, for the whole show, not just our mob?

Who owns the black and the white widebody 350's? Don't think I've seen either of those before, unless I've missed a thread along the way.