Hi.. I'm new :)

Hi everyone!

I just joined these forums! :)

I just made my first post about the fuel tank on my recently purchased z in the Technical forum. I got a really quick response, so thanks!! Seems like you have got a great community here! Glad I joined :)

I live in Loughborough in Leicestershire and have recently purchased a Yellow 350z GT4 (in really good condition). I love it!!! The paintwork seems to chip easily though, so im gonna have to learn to patch them up as i find them. I've been a fan of Z's for a while and recently had the money/opportunity to buy one, so I did :D

I would post some Pics, but i'm at work at the moment and don't have any pics with me :)

post-6326-13501187959_thumb.jpg

post-6326-135011879616_thumb.jpg

post-6326-135011879624_thumb.jpg

Hi and welcome :thumbs:

in my experience the yellow doesnt chip as easily as some other colours, though it could just be the particular cars I had (had a blue roadster before the yellow).

At least with the yellow, the chips dont stand out as much given the white undercoat. The issue is that the yellow can be a real pain for a bodyshop to match, and I havent used a repair stick/paint with it, but given the pearl fleck in it, I wouldnt think it was an easy job :headhurt:

You got the best colour anyway ;) (Ill put my flame suit on now! :lol: )

:welcome: to the forum --you will find it a very useful resource

You will find as is the norm with most jap cars the paint is a bit thin :blush:

Enquire with some of the mods about the wales run--You will get the chance to meet members and see all the improvements you can spend your money on :lol:

Welcome,

I actually still feel like i'm new, but i just checked and i've been onboard for 10 months now - really should get my head out of my bonnet more :lol:

Great bunch on here, good people and an invaluable community if you got a zed :thumbs: