Resigning My Position

Beavis

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its difficult to know how to feel...........a bit like your headmaster resigning......... :lol:

PAAAAAARTY! :band::teeth:

Just kidding Dave!

Good ideea Chris - he won't be spending all his poker winnings on petrol so drinks all round on HUSKY then :clap:

:yahoo:

its difficult to know how to feel...........a bit like your headmaster resigning......... :lol:

Careful i am not gone yet Nixy, you have got this weekend to contend with yet. ;)

Good ideea Chris - he won't be spending all his poker winnings on petrol so drinks all round on HUSKY then :clap:

Careful i am not gone yet Nixy, you have got this weekend to contend with yet. ;)

You know i love you really! :p

You know i love you really! :p

:scare::scare::scare:

if i got drunk enough though :lol:

Get a room!

I have a deluxe room on Saturday night thanks. My door will will show a sign saying DO NOT DISTURB ESPECIALLY TO NIXY AND MARKIE. BUT PLEASE BE MY GUEST AND DISTURB HUSKY IN ROOM ??? :lol:

haven't you gone yet Dave :p

Waiting for you to take my mods tools away.You have had more than enough time to sort it. I did resign on the 2nd :p

But may be you dont want me to go? :lol:

haven't you gone yet Dave :p

Waiting for you to take my mods tools away.You have had more than enough time to sort it. I did resign on the 2nd :p

But may be you dont want me to go? :lol:

this is getting like one of sarnies threads, talk about milking it :lol::p

you yourself can cancel your permissions anyway :bangin:

Bring a thousand sig petition and i will reconsider ;):lol:

I have something from one of the members that might make you stay, but you have to wait until the Sunday dinner at the Wales run to have it ;)

I have something from one of the members that might make you stay, but you have to wait until the Sunday dinner at the Wales run to have it ;)

Now i am worried :scare::headhurt::surrender::lol:

Thread unlocked :lol:

Now i am worried :scare::headhurt::surrender::lol:

Thread unlocked :lol:

Dont be, its a nice pressie, you'll like it B)