Resigning My Position

Beavis

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does this mean dcash5's previous banning was for stating a fact, when he called you a nazi ? :shrug:

or have i got the wrong mod?

might have to try and get some interesting decals knocked up for husky to take to wales for beavis's car :ninja:

:lol:

does this mean dcash5's previous banning was for stating a fact, when he called you a nazi ? :shrug:

might have to try and get some interesting decals knocked up for husky to take to wales for beavis's car :ninja:

Shame royal mail take 10 years to deliver things :thumbdown:

I think iirc we have been called the forum gestapo before but that was from Sarnie iirc :)

I cant recollect Dan's comment.

I think iirc we have been called the forum gestapo before but that was from Sarnie iirc :)

I cant recollect Dan's comment.

HEIL BEAVIS!

BEAVIS MIN FUHUR :lol:

you lot always get the rough end of the stick :lol:

Think I might propose to the team that we leave Dave with all his permissions, but remove his mod status, so he can be the forum vigilante, altering posts and what not with the team having a clear conscience :ninja::lol:

Like a forum Gestapo (Secret Police)? Yes i would fit into that role nicely :teeth:

:cry:

A picture of Chesterfield on the right welcoming me to the darkside. :lol:

426PX-1.jpg

Brilliant!! :lol::lol:

So you've decided to stay then? B)

Thread now locked until pending a statement from me. Need to gather my thoughts after an ectic weekend in Wales. Though i will be back in Anglesey later tonight. :)

Thanks to everyone that have been very supportive in recent weeks and especially at the weekend. :)