Resigning My Position

Beavis

Bring a thousand sig petition and i will reconsider ;):lol:

I have something from one of the members that might make you stay, but you have to wait until the Sunday dinner at the Wales run to have it ;)

Martins stolen rope from work! Once you're tied up you'll have no option but stay wherever you are tied! :lol:

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have something from one of the members that might make you stay, but you have to wait until the Sunday dinner at the Wales run to have it ;)

Martins stolen rope from work! Once you're tied up you'll have no option but stay wherever you are tied! :lol:

In walks markie to give you your present ;)

will be adding my signature at wales

petition-car-1.JPG

petition-car-1.JPG

:scare::surrender::lol:

petition-car-1.JPG

:lol::clap::lol:

Cheers guys :thumbs: Yes i will be sticking around the forum but its really time for me step down from the mod position. So i expect next week will be my last. :)

I will buy you the biggest pint i can get you :lol: when at Wales ;)

Been one of the best mod's around imo :teeth::teeth:

:#1::thumbs::thumbs:

Been one of the best mod's around imo :teeth::teeth:

:#1::thumbs::thumbs:

We have a winner :#1:

Get in!!! :yahoo: Did i ever tell you Heath that you are one of the best members around imo :teeth::teeth::lol:

:yawn:

Why are we waiting........................

And here we have a loser, so tempted to click the ban button for one last time :teeth::lol:

Think I might propose to the team that we leave Dave with all his permissions, but remove his mod status, so he can be the forum vigilante, altering posts and what not with the team having a clear conscience :ninja::lol:

Think I might propose to the team that we leave Dave with all his permissions, but remove his mod status, so he can be the forum vigilante, altering posts and what not with the team having a clear conscience :ninja::lol:

i thought thats what already happens :shrug:

:lol:

Like a forum Gestapo (Secret Police)? Yes i would fit into that role nicely :teeth:

Like a forum Gestapo (Secret Police)? Yes i would fit into that role nicely :teeth:

:cry:

:cry:

A picture of Chesterfield on the right welcoming me to the darkside. :lol:

426PX-1.jpg