Rant: God damn TVRs!

Anubis

Bit of a rant really...

I love TVRs. I think they have soul and only real petrolheads drive them. But what is it with the damn things swamping every single meet (especially with PistonHeads)! You can always be sure that at least 1 will always pop up at a gathering of cars.

Don't get me wrong, I love seeing a convoy of them but it seems every time a meet or run is organised the damn owners always turn up with their mates and their mates mates and so on and overwhelmingly take over.

The drivers are often enduring their mid life crises (no offence to some here ;)) and feel when I turn up its a case of "oh look a Jap car...another fast and furious wannabe. Move over with the scoobs and us TVRs will stick together in our millions" and they carry on chin wagging about god damn TVRs. :p

Is it just me that finds this?!

Why can't it be a load of lotus' or something instead?

All I hear are TVRs. All I see are TVRs! I want some different eye candy... :p

Bit of a rant really...

I love TVRs. I think they have soul and only real petrolheads drive them. But what is it with the damn things swamping every single meet (especially with PistonHeads)! You can always be sure that at least 1 will always pop up at a gathering of cars.

Don't get me wrong, I love seeing a convoy of them but it seems every time a meet or run is organised the damn owners always turn up with their mates and their mates mates and so on and overwhelmingly take over.

The drivers are often enduring their mid life crises (no offence to some here ;)) and feel when I turn up its a case of "oh look a Jap car...another fast and furious wannabe. Move over with the scoobs and us TVRs will stick together in our millions" and they carry on chin wagging about god damn TVRs. :p

Is it just me that finds this?!

Why can't it be a load of lotus' or something instead?

All I hear are TVRs. All I see are TVRs! I want some different eye candy... :p

P1010034.jpg

here's a pic of mine :p:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ste .

Sssshhhhh, don't spoil it for him!

I'd much rather look and talk about a TVR than see another Jap car with a hideous bodykit and ridiculous exhaust tbh.

Strange comment from someone that used to run the K1 :wacko:

I'd rather look at hideously kitted jap cars than a bunch of TVRs that are all stock and exactly the same. Again IMO only :)

Have a look at the cheddar pistonheads meet, TVR's everwhere :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=35251

Did you see that Pink Bentley at Cheddar Heath? You didn't say 'she' was coming. You sly old fox! :lol:

Not talking to you Rich, could of killed for a sausage or bacon roll that morning :lol:

I ended up in a cafe in the gorge called Pappy's which did an excellent Breakfast Roll. :snack:

Seriously though, we will have to sort out doing bacon rolls/sausage rolls when we have drive outs. Cheap and easy to make. :thumbs:

When I first got the zed I took her to my mates workplace to get her over the inspection pit and one of his collegues commented 'sounds nice but shame about the badge'. Transpires he was a TVR man but admitted he was impressed with my zed even though it was a Jap.

One of the lads at work was quite involved with the local offroad club and reckoned there was a massive divide between the landrover brigade and the Jap 4x4 guys.

Personally I believe everyones preference should be respected as we all love our motors and it's always nice to see any make of car thats looking a bit special

TVR's dont bother me at all... what i really really really really cant stand to see is god damn SCOOBY's......... They are fugly cars, and they are all baseball cap wearing tools.

That is all.

rofl

don't hold back there mate :lol:

TVR's dont bother me at all... what i really really really really cant stand to see is god damn SCOOBY's......... They are fugly cars, and they are all baseball cap wearing tools.

That is all.

And the stupid jackets they all wear :ban: