JDM Allstars Pics

clarkie34

Nice to meet other zedders in the flesh.

Saw lots of firsts in the flesh today.

1st turbo'd zed.

1st one with nitrous

1st veilside kitted

to name but a few.

There was even A FOURTEEN YEAR OLD DRIFTER COMPETING :scare: ........HE WAS DAMN GOOD TOO :dummy::#1:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will upload my pics later when I get home :thumbs:

thanks again to all those who came. Great to meet you all again :)

I think this show could grow and grow. Great location with the Trafford centre within walking distance so the +1's have the option of some retail therapy if they wish. If the choices of food at the show aren't to everyones taste then there are other options. The food options at this show were impressive compared to others, with jacket potatoes, pizza, and the usual burgers, sausages etc. A bar too!

There was a lack of traders, but I'm sure in time this will easily be resolved. Certainly gets a thumbs up from me for a show :thumbs:

cheers webber for the comments :D

Had a great day thanks to mike for organising it and as chris said im sure this show will just grow and grow!

Some stunning cars there and some great drifting action! felt sorry for the guys at the end of the day who had there little 'accident' :headhurt:

What a weekend, really enjoyed it, thanks to the guys for organising it :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I stayed the extra day , also managed to get in today by flashing yesterdays wristband ;);) the guys clocked it was the wrong colour but let me in anyways :thumbs:

Great to meet everyone and cant fault the weather either, im actually a bit sun burnt :yahoo:

Today was much busier crowd wise but the 350z stand was sorely missed as there was a big gap in the cars

Got to see the monster truck and the moto cross bikes which were quite impressive.

I agree that it was quite a small show and has the scope to be much bigger :teeth:

The drifting action was phenomenal, with some great precision and off course so nice **** ups :yahoo::yahoo: plenty of broken bumpers and even a straight collision between to car which resulted in mark looneys supra taking a direct hit to his door----he wasn’t happy :#1:

Anyways ill stick up some pics and maybe some vid's if I can sort out photobucket

Thanks again guys

Paul :)

I was there on Saturday. Was a good day out. Was nice to see the zeds in attendance (not mine, I was in the Qashqai). Must say P15ULT car is something else B) , but shires is B) + the Azure next to P15ULT was very sweet. My photos of the day.

a rose between 2 thorns

077.jpg

Zeds B)

047.jpg

046.jpg

045.jpg

038.jpg

B)

075.jpg

BBBIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGG

069.jpg

For the ICE heads