New 350Z.

Hi Guys, I've just picked myself up a 2003 Reg Nissan 350Z, it has 33000 on the clock and 1 previous owner. it runs beautifully and handles like a dream! i have a question for all u guys tho. I've never had a rear wheel drive before and would like some basic driving tips! im too scared to take it out in the wet as im petrifyed ill ditch it! lol! but in the dry.... whooaaa...

so andy advice or tips would be awesome ppl! thank u all! Mike!

just make sure you keep the traction control on untill your comfortable with it, its alright in the wet but just give it some respect and it'll be fine.

i was in the same boat as you when i got mine and just took my time with it and now i feel quite confortable with it :thumbs:

Hi and welcome to the forum.

I was in the same position as you last November. I have limited driving experience and I jumped up from a 110bhp 1.6 to my 276hp zed. I can only echo what has been said above, take it easy on the car, especially in the wet, and you'll be fine. :thumbs:

Your lucky you do not have to learn how to drive your new car in snow or ice - now thats what you call a handfull :lol:

Hi Guys, I've just picked myself up a 2003 Reg Nissan 350Z, it has 33000 on the clock and 1 previous owner. it runs beautifully and handles like a dream! i have a question for all u guys tho. I've never had a rear wheel drive before and would like some basic driving tips! im too scared to take it out in the wet as im petrifyed ill ditch it! lol! but in the dry.... whooaaa...

so andy advice or tips would be awesome ppl! thank u all! Mike!

:welcome:

Leave the TC on and give it some B@ST@RD

:drive1:drive1:drive1

Thanks everyone! and i will do my best! lol,

Took it out tonight in the wet to a car park! and man is it tail happy, the drifts are awesome. lol!

i've been used to 4 wheel drives and front wheel before now! and so far i love it! :clap:

Will post pics soon

thanks everyone for the advice and the welcome messages. had it out in the wet tonight, went to overtake and Boom.. sideways action! proper @*!# myself! it just REALLY doesnt like the wet. Even with TC on. Anyone got any tips for Good tyres to buy that are gr8 in dry and good in wet? thanks ppl!

thanks everyone for the advice and the welcome messages. had it out in the wet tonight, went to overtake and Boom.. sideways action! proper @*!# myself! it just REALLY doesnt like the wet. Even with TC on. Anyone got any tips for Good tyres to buy that are gr8 in dry and good in wet? thanks ppl!

rtbiscuit will be along shortly to sing the praises of the Vredstein Sesantas