rtbiscuit

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it all apart from the pink wheel nuts. :thumbs:

Nurrish will like them though :lol:

they're not pink :dry: they're anodised red, which happens to come out with a very slight lighter shade of red :blush:

Sir! I just looked up the definition of pink and it says " pale reddish colour" and when a woman says pink, pink it is :lol:

Nuts apart the wheels look great - but tell you what how about pink calipers to match your nuts ;)

Like these mate! How was the red lip done?

ahh thats my secret at the moment :ninja:

will tell all in a bit

Looks like one of the plastic rim protectors in red :D

Look a million times better than the standard Rays Rich, lovely job :thumbs:

:bounce:

i'm impressed marky, hit the nail on the head in one :thumbs: well spotted.

others had noticed something wasn't right but you're the only one to spot it fully.

did it deliberately to see if people would notice, will post up properly in a bit

:thumbs: sweet, not sure re the pink stuff. Deffo get the calipers painted red to lift the red ring around the tyres. Those rubbers looks a bit stretched dont you think? :scare:

not stretched they're standard 225/245 setup

wheel.jpg

Thought they where from looking at the blurred image above, think its due to the 'ring' thats there gues thats some harder rubber wall compound'y stuff? Or is it the sun... either way thought they looked stretched. Me bad ;)

The Sessantas already have a moulded ridge to help protect the rim (see 1st pic here viewtopic.php?f=61&t=35086 ) and this has been exaggerated by Biscuit's addition of the Alloy gators. I'll try to remember get some pics of the standard fitment tomorrow

Hey Rich you beat me to the rim protector mate ;)

It looks really nice as i expected B) but i may have to go for a different colour now to be different :blush:

It sets off the whole wheel a la CE28N time attack but i'm not a fan of the red lug nut or tommy k centers......to busy and a different shade that makes the gold callipers standout oddly even more:dry:

I reckon black lug nuts, plain black or CF centers and black callipers with red lettering will look spot on or alternatively as someone mentioned BS callipers might be a brave option too :thumbs:

Keep up the good work :clap:

Hey Rich you beat me to the rim protector mate ;)

It looks really nice as i expected B) but i may have to go for a different colour now to be different :blush:

People were asking but no one had tried it,be nice to see a new colour as well

It sets off the whole wheel a la CE28N time attack but i'm not a fan of the red lug nut or tommy k centers......to busy and a different shade that makes the gold callipers standout oddly even more:dry:

Calipers to be sorted at some point, but i like the centres and lug nuts, they don't come out well in pictures but look a lot better in the flesh. and if we all had the same taste life would be boring ;)

I reckon black lug nuts, plain black or CF centers and black callipers with red lettering will look spot on or alternatively as someone mentioned BS callipers might be a brave option too :thumbs:

not liking the silver caliper idea, and wondering if black will make them lost in there. the big thing i noticed with the wheels is that with out the lip the wheels look lost in the arches. and wonder if the same will happen to the calipers