The wait is over!Ready for show season *Pic Heavy*

shire350Z

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

~ Retrackable front number plate (madmarky's favourite mod :lol: )

Cheecky git, you were the one playing with it all day long, was kinda worried with you with your hands down your trousers for so long. Still at least you didnt have to kiss someones ball sack for it :lol:

To coin a phrase I believe "it is sick man!!!"

Is that whilst doing the clicky finger flick!

Car looked lovely as always tho James, i must see if my bodyshop have a young lad who i can get to spend hours polishing things for me :lol:

thanks for all the kind comments guy's :blush:

Just looking forward to enjoying this years shows with it and having that bonnet up as often as possible at meets ;)

In that case remind me not to park next to you at JDM Allstars unless I keep my standard bay closed :blush::lol::lol:

Only joking, can't wait to see it in the flesh ;)

Cheers tim that must be the best complement possible whether others would agree is a different story :lol: but im over the moon with it now! And the 'more go' area you were talking about is the area im thinking about ;-)

Iv been pretty lucky with speed bumps up to now bronzee the front bumper has around a inch and the sideskirts are nismo's but unique ones ;) so clearence over speed bumps hasnt been a issue yet