south wales newbie

Hey guys, New to the forums so though id say hello! :)

From South Wales - currently driving a 53 plate ep3 civic type R..

nightedit1.jpg

Been in two minds latley, as im wanting to spend more cash on the civic but if I was to sell up and put that cash together I could go for one of my all time favourite cars (the Z of course :#1: )

Ive noticed im not the only one on here who currently owns a type R / would be coming from one :lol: so any advice folks?

Should I expect a drastic difference in mpg as on paper there doesnt seem to be a huge difference.

Cheers

Josh

Thanks for all the welcomes :)

@ Nixy - is she alott more juicy? hard to tell on paper as real life is always different.

Howd you find the difference in everything else i.e service costs, parts etc? thanks :)

@ Nelly - this is the thingg, to get all the bits im after for the R ill be spending pretty much what it would cost to upgrade... so its pretty tempting - insurance is near enough identical, as is tax :blink:

:wave:

Im in swansea buddy!

I cant help but be tempted when they appear to be simular cost wise to run other than fuel B)

Will be keeping an eye out for one to have a proper nosey around to try and decide

:wave:

Im in swansea buddy!

I cant help but be tempted when they appear to be simular cost wise to run other than fuel B)

Will be keeping an eye out for one to have a proper nosey around to try and decide

I'm in Skewen mate. If you fancy a look around the car let me know and perhaps we can meet up some time.

Cheers

Dave