n00b

Hey all,

just bought my 05 fairlady Z today, picked it up at half and managed to put 150 miles on the clock showing her off to my mates. oops.

as shes the imported version the sat nav is all in japanese, have already pm'd nurrish as i've read he has a good solution.

very happy with the car but have to admit, as shes my first powerful car and first rear wheel drive car i am pretty scared of her :scare: hopefully will develop a respectful relationship with her soon. :surrender:

glad to be a member and hope to get involved in some meets in the northeast.

matt

Welcome matt. I remember my first day with getting the zed almost 3 years ago... what a great feeling!

Just take it very easy with the RWD... basically in the wet, dont put your foot down until you're going straight. :thumbs:

Welcome matt. I remember my first day with getting the zed almost 3 years ago... what a great feeling!

Just take it very easy with the RWD... basically in the wet, dont put your foot down until you're going straight. :thumbs:

thanks everyone for welcom messages.

thanks marzman for the tip, figured until i am used to it i will only put my foot down in a straight line even in the dry, which luckily it has been all day. until about 9 anyway.

and you are so right, what a great feeling!

very happy with the car but have to admit, as shes my first powerful car and first rear wheel drive car i am pretty scared of her :scare: hopefully will develop a respectful relationship with her soon.

Welcome to the forum Matt. That's a good way to be. Getting complacent can bite.