My New 350z

Craig Shirron

Hey Folks!

Me & my partner took delivery of our 350z today, very happy with it so far, bodywork is clean, interior is in good condition. Its a MY2005/05 with 30k miles on the clock.

I have already spoke to a couple of the members online with regards subtle modifications, im traveling down to meet 'ZMANALEX' to pick up a set of Rays on Thursday, i have bought a set of 20mm Spacers for the front and back from 'Andy' which should arrive tommorrow, i snapped up the clear bumper reflectors from GT4 Zed's sale in the 'For Sale' section, ive ordered silver front and rear indicator bulbs and finally some Aero wipers from eBay!

Other modifications for next month are LED lights for the rear, sort out the rear fog light to make them clear, possibly a very slight tint to the windows and who knows what else! Most importantly a good clean is due tommorrow or the next day whenever the weather goes away!!!

Thanks for all the members help so far, this forum is very helpful and the 'How To' threads are very in depth which is brilliant!

Also while driving away and checking all the cubby holes i found what can only be described as a Bury Bluetooth adaptor which saves me £60ish!!!

img6194e.jpg

Thanks for the replyies folks!

Stew - im great, back in with the 350z's! ill settle for this one now, i was looking at it 30 mins ago it looks like it has an aftermarket exhaust on it, doesnt sound any different, just 2x slash cut pipes on it, ill post pics later!

rtbiscuit - i just seen the wipers on eBay for £7 so thought they'd be worth a shot! havent fitted them yet :scare:

Andy - Ill probably miss them tommorrow as im on a course, typical! ill get them thursday!

ZMANALEX - I've looked on google maps so im 60% confident ill find you...maybe not on time though haha!