Does anyone know this 350z??

cornish-j

poor bugger it belonged to someone i know and a right old bag of shite, we had to lift it off my speed hump, and then he thrashed it down studland road hit the bump and twatted the front skirt, wouldnt have given him a tenner for it. :thumbdown:

OH dear :surrender:

poor bugger it belonged to someone i know and a right old bag of shite, we had to lift it off my speed hump, and then he thrashed it down studland road hit the bump and twatted the front skirt, wouldnt have given him a tenner for it. :thumbdown:

is that the sarcastic joke or actually the truth,

oh dear if it is :wacko:

Sounds like a muppet! :doh: Poor car!

The thing is.... its to late to do anything now as he has bought the car :wacko: But i have seen it in the flesh and it doesnt look to bad at all, only prob with it is a cracked carbon lip at the front.

yeah he was told about the speed bump incident on the other thread - but he went and viewed the car and took someone in the know along with him - so obviously its just cosmetic damage - otherwise he wouldn't have bought the car now would he ;):thumbs: