Hi 350z newbie

Hi all

this looks like a great forum

I have had the 350z (05 roadster) a week now, ive had a 300zx (strosek replica SWB N/A) for 7 years now and decided its time for a change

300zx.jpg

at the moment ive got the makings of my fantasy garage, all i need is a 280z and that would cover off my favorite Nissans

newNissan.jpg

absolutely loving the linear power of the new zed though, even right up the gears there seems to be no shortage of it and coming from (a nippy but still) 20 year old V6, its a fair old difference

a nice solid feeling to the car and interior as well, makes you feel like if you were to hit a brick wall, the wall would come off worse (not that i intend to try that)

unfortunately the 300zx will need to go to off to a new owner so will be sadly put on ebay/pistonheads in a few weeks... its funny how cars seem to react to things, the new zeds only been here a week, have been out tidying up the zx a bit to get some pics of the interior and the alarms now playing up (its been fine for 7 years), rear tires got a nasty puncture and there looks like a small oil leak, trying to tell me something...

hopefully get to some meets too this year roll on summer!

Darren

Thanks for all the welcomes

the zx is still a great car, its just a pity that there arent that many around, the turbos cook quite a few components which is why i kept with the N/A and its been pretty faultless for all the time ive owned it

replaced the stereo in the new zed today as the stock one had trouble playing any cd, least nothings changed like needing to take the whole dash apart to do simple tasks like that :)