Newbie Venom350

Sorry to dig up a new post but just a nooby looking for some answers?

So all 313 spec cars have the bonnet bulge and 276 and 296's will have the flat bonnets? Also how do you tell the difference between the early 276 and 296s please? Also isnt there LED lights on later ones or only fitted to the 313s?

Sorry to dig up a new post but just a nooby looking for some answers?

So all 313 spec cars have the bonnet bulge and 276 and 296's will have the flat bonnets? Also how do you tell the difference between the early 276 and 296s please? Also isnt there LED lights on later ones or only fitted to the 313s?

:welcome: and good to see someone using search!

To look at the Rev up and standard 276 engine bay you'll be pushed to see the difference. GT4s had the rev up but were MY03. All MY06 cars should have the rev up engine. They have a slightly different interior (hazard light switch under the heater controls - in a 276 MY03 it's beside your left forearm / elbow) and LED rear lights and bi xenon headlights. MY03 276 models have an orange strip down the headlights.

See, we help if you search first! ;) I just hope it makes some sense to you.

Why not put up a intro for yourself?

Thankyou for the advice and help, I've been on a few forums in my time and know how annoying it can be when people dont sue the search function so thats always by first place to start when looking for info.

Well to kick things off I've been looking at ZEDs for a sometime now and have now decided to go for one after much looking around at different cars and feel a ZED is for me. Just trying to get my head around what year of car has what ATM. In the market for a 296 or 313 ZED (do like the bonnet bulge though).

So the long and short of it is, That 296s are from 2006 onwards, have LED rear lights, hazzard button moved and NO orrange strip down the headlights. Also seen some adds saying 313 but the car has the flat bonnet? Do all 313s have the bulge or on some very early changovers had the flat bonnet on them? Also can the bulge bonnet be added to an early ZED please?

I split the topic to allow other members to welcome you along!

All 313s have the bulge. The new design of engine couldn't physically fit below the flat bonnet.

The bonnet is a straight swap! :thumbs:

Thankyou for all your help, Its nice to find a Forum that is helpful and welcoming.

I will keep an eye out in the sales section as I know from the past buying 'in house' is the way forward. Least you know its been looked after and not been owned by anyone who may have not looked after the car. Soon I hope and I will have my own ZED!! :D

Haha Thanks I'm having a good search as we speak. Are there any aftermarket bonnets with the bulge like a carbon fibre mock-up or something along those lines? Something that looks standard, not into these vents and things like that, Like to keep it looking std.