Share dealing - 350z Tip Club

captain

ROCKHOPPER EXPLORATION PLC

I have some info, I might get sacked if I shared but it *might* be worth a punt. am going to check with my mate whos on the drill rig that is in the falklands but I know they have 2 0r 3 wells that they will be evaluating (where I come in) soon.

Is that Falklands oil search going anywhere then? I seem to remember reading the news that the outlook wasnt that good?

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the next stage of plans conflict with reports that it's been a disaster. Also, one of my best mates is working there and his reports on what they have got and other reports have been different.

As I say I'll let you know more when I know more.

It's taken a tumble today :wacko:

Well, the next stage of plans conflict with reports that it's been a disaster. Also, one of my best mates is working there and his reports on what they have got and other reports have been different.

As I say I'll let you know more when I know more.

I am giving up my job! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

photo-9.jpg

me no understand?

If I were to believe my TDWaterhouse account, my £2k investment is now worth over £365k. Happy times! :lol:

Captain.....you have been in a while longer so I won't grudge you your ten mill! £364k, not a bad couple of weeks work B):lol:

photo-9.jpg

me no understand?

If I were to believe my TDWaterhouse account, my £2k investment is now worth over £365k. Happy times! :lol:

Captain.....you have been in a while longer so I won't grudge you your ten mill! £364k, not a bad couple of weeks work B):lol:

lol if thats like that in the morning you're paying my zed off AND another kfc :lol:

photo-9.jpg

me no understand?

lol if thats like that in the morning you're paying my zed off AND another kfc :lol:

Tower meals all round! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you holding lots of oil shares this month has been :scare: with our friends in the Middle East and N Africa getting involved in some "kick-off Bob".

Some good news today for RRL:

http://moneyam.uk-wire.com/cgi-bin/arti ... P340A.html

Very frightening for GKP at the moment. I'm watching from behind the sofa!

For those of you holding lots of oil shares this month has been :scare: with our friends in the Middle East and N Africa getting involved in some "kick-off Bob".

Some good news today for RRL:

http://moneyam.uk-wire.com/cgi-bin/arti ... P340A.html

Very frightening for GKP at the moment. I'm watching from behind the sofa!

Can't wait for my £100 of RRL to rocket :lol:

ok. I have downloaded a share tracker and have been having a jolly good stare.

Starting to understand but one question o mighty Captain, what would you call a minimum stake in these things ? I only want to 'play' as any money I have is really tied up in prperty and have no wish to touch them. I was thinking of throwing £200 at it to see what happensa. As the trader fee is £12.50 a swing, is this small an amount really viable ?

I am obviously not in your league - and yes I would buy the gallardo - but even poor people like money :-)

I was gonna try AMER and one other. Not got that far yet......

Wotcha fink ?

Not worth it in my view. :thumbs:

Take a g/friend to the races and spend it all on betting and champers. :drunk:

If you do it, put £200 on CRND.

Flooded gold mine in S Africa. If they get the water out - happy days. If they don't you lose £200.

They're only £0.02 a share so £200 gets you 10,000 shares.

Have you looked at Amerisur Resources (AMER) Simon? Good RNS out this week but the price doesn't seem to have moved yet.

mmmmmmmmmmmm :dry::dry:

120% rise since November. Where were you 4 months ago at 12p. :p:p

Will do research and get back. Chart shows downward trend. :ninja:

Have you looked at Amerisur Resources (AMER) Simon? Good RNS out this week but the price doesn't seem to have moved yet.

I have a couple of other tips for you, but we can speak on Sunday ;)

I have been trawling through this thread and is quite interesting, i had shares in brokers Artemis and Jupiter for 3 years (made a few thousand which served as a deposit on my house)

I had been looking through the construction industry and found that Taylor Wimpey plc (TW.) had dropped throughout the recession from over 100p down to 13p so threw a couple of hundred in for the long term as im sure it will slowly work its way back up.

I use Barclays Stockbroker for this, is this as good as the ones you use, as i am thinking of putting some more down soon.

I have a couple of other tips for you, but we can speak on Sunday ;)

Me likey tips.