Share dealing - 350z Tip Club

captain

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saudi Arabia have upped production to compensate for the loss of production in Libya. The price might creep up but if it does shoot up then it's not due to lack of product.

I have cranked up a few wells to ease the oil price too! ;) Looking after the boys! :D

Saudi Arabia have upped production to compensate for the loss of production in Libya. The price might creep up but if it does shoot up then it's not due to lack of product.

I have cranked up a few wells to ease the oil price too! ;) Looking after the boys! :D

That makes a change from you wellservice lot breaking them. Since our wellservice campaign started last year we have had to bin 4 wells :lol:

R

:offtopic::p

:lol: I meant to add my shares are sh*te at the moment! :lol:

:lol: My £100 of RRL is down £8 even though the share price has gone up slightly, due to the £8.50 transaction charge :lol:

£100.

"Mighty oaks from little acorns grow..................."

:lol: My £100 of RRL is down £8 even though the share price has gone up slightly, due to the £8.50 transaction charge :lol:

£100.

If you were wondering what Captain stands for its Captain Splashcash! :lol:

I've decided to try my hand at share dealing - I figured if I can make more than 3% I'll be better of than trying to save cash!

Have set up with TDWaterhouse as per the advice on here...

If you do it, put £200 on CRND.

Flooded gold mine in S Africa. If they get the water out - happy days. If they don't you lose £200.

They're only £0.02 a share so £200 gets you 10,000 shares.

Interesting tip (and thank you for it, Captain) - I've looked into it and decided to have a punt. This is just a note to say what I have done and why - as a complete beginner I certainly wouldn't presume to advise others just yet!

It looks as thought the South African government are going to provide aid to help clean up the mines affected by flooding - so hopefully CRND will be starting to get back up to speed later this year - resulting I hope, in an increase in the share prices.

I have a pending limit order so when the price hits £0.0185 (hopefully some time tomorrow) I'll purchase £190 worth - all I can spare at the moment! Guess you have to start somewhere.

I will also look to invest in some low-risk shares in the coming months too, in order to have a balanced portfolio.

I will watch with (now vested!) interest... :)

I've decided to try my hand at share dealing - I figured if I can make more than 3% I'll be better of than trying to save cash!

Have set up with TDWaterhouse as per the advice on here...

If you do it, put £200 on CRND.

Flooded gold mine in S Africa. If they get the water out - happy days. If they don't you lose £200.

They're only £0.02 a share so £200 gets you 10,000 shares.

Interesting tip (and thank you for it, Captain) - I've looked into it and decided to have a punt. This is just a note to say what I have done and why - as a complete beginner I certainly wouldn't presume to advise others just yet!

It looks as thought the South African government are going to provide aid to help clean up the mines affected by flooding - so hopefully CRND will be starting to get back up to speed later this year - resulting I hope, in an increase in the share prices.

I have a pending limit order so when the price hits £0.0185 (hopefully some time tomorrow) I'll purchase £190 worth - all I can spare at the moment! Guess you have to start somewhere.

I will also look to invest in some low-risk shares in the coming months too, in order to have a balanced portfolio.

I will watch with (now vested!) interest... :)

Top man. :thumbs: I think the SA Government will bail them out.

If you want value/low risk get XEL whilst people are jittery round the £3 mark.

£7-£10 in 12-18 months wouldn't surprise me, ;)

£100.

Don't take the ****, I'm just finding my feet :lol:

£100.

Don't take the ****, I'm just finding my feet :lol:

Wasn't taking the **** Sarnie. :thumbs:

It's fun watching it grow.....................anyway that's what the g/f says. :teeth:

You might get some luck today Sarnie on RRL................... :ninja::secret::ninja:

I have been in two minds about putting some cash into RRL, i see they have risen today but are they likely to rise again in the nearcoming? i see they have secured some wells due to start production in the next couple of months but would that impact the price?

You might get some luck today Sarnie on RRL................... :ninja::secret::ninja:

I have been in two minds about putting some cash into RRL, i see they have risen today but are they likely to rise again in the nearcoming? i see they have secured some wells due to start production in the next couple of months but would that impact the price?

Who really know's if they will rise again.

You take your chance just like the lottery each week.

I have alot of RRL shares and just waiting on that gutt feeling :headhurt:

Who really know's if they will rise again.

You take your chance just like the lottery each week.

I have alot of RRL shares and just waiting on that gutt feeling :headhurt:

I can answer your question retrospectively...because they went up again today closing at 20.25 :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

COME ON ROCKET RANGE!

My book cost of £98.27 is now worth £111.38 :yahoo::yahoo::lol:

Top stuff.

When it hits 50p we'll have a party.

I'll pay. :thumbs::dance:

My book cost of £1, 999 is now worth £4, 609. :yahoo::#1:

...the party is still on captain though! I know his buy in average and number of shares owned......lets just say it makes maths more exciting! :lol:

Where is the party? Trinidad, Georgia, Puntland, Texas? ;)