Oh no remember this ugly bugga

stanski

!!rgcjzw!20~$(KGrHqYH-DoEttgPJtoNBLcD(,Lo0!~~_12.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200399481724

Price: £64,995.00

:doh:

Its still for sale after all these months!! I drive past the showroom everyday and its there like a wart staring at me.

Why not ditch the chrome wrap - or rewrap in a nicer colour!

Oh well bad taste is still alive! Waste of a nice car eh! :shrug:

Its still for sale after all these months!! I drive past the showroom everyday and its there like a wart staring at me.

I would still prefer it over that Postman Pat Cube box you have fallen in love with :yuck: At least that shiney baby has some real grunt under the bonnet :teeth: Only downside is doubt they would accept my £25 take it or leave it offer :lol:

I would still prefer it over that Postman Pat Cube box you have fallen in love with :yuck: At least that shiney baby has some real grunt under the bonnet :teeth: Only downside is doubt they would accept my £25 take it or leave it offer :lol:

Maybe Colin but at least the Cube will still be going while that piece of junk will break down on the first bend! :p

Dont worry we are not buying any Postman Pat car or anything for the next 1o years at least! :scare:

Is chrome wrap legal? you'd think having a mirror driving at you at night would be really dangerous?

Dangerous.......it would s**t you up on a zed bend if that appeared in front of you!!! You'd probably think you were being abducted by some form of extraterrestrial species. :scare::scare::scare:

Is chrome wrap legal? you'd think having a mirror driving at you at night would be really dangerous?

Dangerous.......it would s**t you up on a zed bend if that appeared in front of you!!! You'd probably think you were being abducted by some form of extraterrestrial species. :scare::scare::scare:

Ha ha ha your probably right - never mind Area 51 more like The A51. :lol:

I would have loved to see the look of the Aston salesman when he found out what the plan was :headhurt: