Has your car been used in any Media/websites/mags?

marzman

Reading this thread viewtopic.php?f=9&t=32967 and the point about Taddy, gave me the idea - what websites/magasines/posters etc has your car been featured on?

I know scottsoulby's car was the test car for a while, and P15ULT's car is on a max power poster is it?

Here's my lowly few, but they made my day when i found them...! (I had no idea when i was on the website!)

Wales Run, stood with Stan and Lucy in Banzai:

Z4.jpg

Z2.jpg

Trackday drivers website:

trackdaydrivers1.jpg

trackdaydrivers2.jpg

iv had a feature in total nissan when i was on there stand at silverstone in 2008 at JTS and won car of the month early on last year in japanese performance hopefully with the next few mods done the Zed might pop up in a few other places ;) O and not forgetting was voted Mr.October in 2009 :lol:

I had a picture in Fast Car a couple of years ago with the caption....."If God could drive, he would drive a Veilside 350Z" I was also in this months Fast Car with my car pictured at a local cruise and my Z was also voted into the computer game European Street Racer from a Max Power competition :)