Hello and to all.

Hello and Evening.

Just a quick post to say hi as you may gather from my forum name my name is Dave :) the Opentrack bit is a Track Day company ( http://www.opentrack.co.uk ) that i run with a friend called Phil also we are members of the ATDO. Basically i am a freelance Car Photographer and have been for several years shooting for almost anyone from Max Power to Mini Magazine. We decided to start running days two years ago and are a small and friendly bunch. The whole idea behind our days is everything is included from tuition from a Ex-f1 driver to the snacks and drinks on the day,along with free photography and Garages. We both got fed up of going on days and then having to pay for everything else on top, so we started our own company.

Ok now to the sad part ........i dont' have a 350z :byebye: However when the costs drop a little i will be turning one in to a dedicated track car, i have been out in a few i done the bowl at Pappenburg in a nismo 350z and also went over to California to do a story about the Stillen 350z with a Supercharger :thumbs: That was a great car, so all in all one day i will get one .

We have set up a "private section" on our website where you can go to get a discount on the events we run the pass word to access it is

opentrack09 this will get you into the discounted section of the site.

Anyway look forward to being in here for a while any questions feel free to ask as i am more than happy to help.

Regards

Dave :drunk: