Irritation

350 Russ

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the problems with working in a place that can easily produce stickers...

datsun.jpg

I walked round the front of my car so I didn't even see it and drove all the way home with it on there. I have to check my car for stickers everytime I leave the office now!

Could be worse though, I'll be getting him back soon. ;)

mine doesn't have a nissan badge on it anywhere, so people always ask me what it is, and i always say its a 350Z

But I bet you'll find one under the bonnet, along with a Renault one :lol: but seriously, the Datsun joke? We should all know our car's came from Datsuns, 240z are sweet :D

30dh5yo.jpg

So next time how could you possibly get irritated by someone calling it a Datsun?

mine doesn't have a nissan badge on it anywhere, so people always ask me what it is, and i always say its a 350Z

But I bet you'll find one under the bonnet, along with a Renault one :lol: but seriously, the Datsun joke? We should all know our car's came from Datsuns, 240z are sweet :D

30dh5yo.jpg

So next time how could you possibly get irritated by someone calling it a Datsun?

tis a lovely car, also there are no badges in the engine bay either ;)

think the only possible one is the vin plate