this is just crazy!

andlid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bldYeoiN ... re=related

Can't believe watching that! Holy crap there a pair of stupid f*cks in that car!

Was on my normal 'youtube time wasting' and stumbled on that one... can't believe they 1st did it and second post it up on youtube!!!

hmmm calmed down now and not sure why I'm posting this here either but there you go...

Ahahah! Sh*t! :scare:

I went to Malaysia a few years back with an ex, this reminds me of how the roads were out there, especially in Kuala Lumpur!

Alright, the two donuts in the video may be going a bit extreme, to say the least. But on the whole, people drive like suicidal maniacs out there! Indicators may aswell be abolished!! :bangin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bldYeoiNwZs&feature=related

Can't believe watching that! Holy crap there a pair of stupid f*cks in that car!

Was on my normal 'youtube time wasting' and stumbled on that one... can't believe they 1st did it and second post it up on youtube!!!

hmmm calmed down now and not sure why I'm posting this here either but there you go...

Dumbass rich kids :surrender:

My family are all in Malaysia, and cousins are jealous as hell of my ZED.

The average wage working in a department store is about 70p an hour but the import tax on luxury cars is CRRRAZY.

A zed will set you back about £60k :scare:

So to your average Brit the value of a zed is more like £240k :scare::scare:

Drivers sound like they're in their twenties.

Deffo spoilt brats who aren't living in reality :bangin: