Bye bye Zed

Trev-the-Rev

Absolutely beautiful! But, if anything, aren't these better for fuel economy than the Z?

My brother-in-law has the Caymen S Sport in that Candy White. He let me take it for a spin. Flawless!

And with that engine being mid-mounted... I see no reason to have a CD player!

:thumbs:

Superb choice mate. I've not driven one yet... please post a review of it...!! I think running costs are the only thing putting me off...

I shall happily post up a review once I get it - try stopping me :teeth: Running costs with the exception of insurance are likely to be less than the Zed tbo. The service intervals are 2 years/20.000 miles at an average cost of around £500 and that's main dealer prices so a good indy would obviously be less. It weighs nearly 200 kilos less than the Zed so is therefore better on fuel, brakes, etc. Geniune parts are obviously more costly than Nissan but hopefully it will live up to Porsche's reputation for reliability.

Superb choice mate. I've not driven one yet... please post a review of it...!! I think running costs are the only thing putting me off...

I shall happily post up a review once I get it - try stopping me :teeth: Running costs with the exception of insurance are likely to be less than the Zed tbo. The service intervals are 2 years/20.000 miles at an average cost of around £500 and that's main dealer prices so a good indy would obviously be less. It weighs nearly 200 kilos less than the Zed so is therefore better on fuel, brakes, etc. Geniune parts are obviously more costly than Nissan but hopefully it will live up to Porsche's reputation for reliability.

Wouldn't imagine that you would leave it 20,000 between oil changes would you Trev?