Finally some pics!

cookiemonster

Well ive owned the Zed now for 5 months adn only now that the wheels have been fitted have i thought about getting some pictures up.

First was a new exhaust:

069.jpg

071.jpg

Then came the Tein Superstreet suspension and EDFC controller, big thanks too Abbey for setting this up for me!

077.jpg

094.jpg

Then the D1 Spec throttle controller from EPR racing.

074.jpg

And finally (after a clean) the Rota GTR 19" in gunmetal! Originally purchased in silver through envy with a great service throughout. Then with a change of heart having seen them in gunmetal, Rare Rims allowed me to exchange the wheels for the colour i was after for practically just the shipping costs!! Again a big thanks to Rare Rims for this! :thumbs:

084.jpg

090-1.jpg

And finally some Bridgestone RE050 from Bennett, again a great service with contact maintained at all times even when there was a slight delay. Tyres were in great condition with the front being practically new and the rears with roughly 5mm tread.

087.jpg

085.jpg

Next up is an Injen CAI, carbon plenum and spacer, Japspeed decats and finally a Tune with Abbey at the end of Feb! Im sure ill get some more pics up when things start arriving! :yahoo:

Let me know what you think. :thumbs:

085.jpg

Let me know what you think. :thumbs:

Looking good - and with that close up of the wheel.

But got to ask the question - I presume the car hasn't been run after a wash or rain, rather than the pads not making ful contact with the disc as from that pic it looks a bit suspect :surrender:

Thanks for the input, really pleased with how it turned out.

The wheel colour was an obvious choice for me when i saw the Nismos that Tarmac now has, at the time i was out of cash and would have loved them to remain on the car so these seemed a good alternative now the bank balance is out of the minus.

Cant wait to get some engine mods in as its looking a bit bland compared to a few ive seen on here!

I'm not a big fan of large elaborate body kits, or over styling. But you seem to have pulled off subtle changes very well.

That has to be the nicest Z I've seen. When I get mine, I'll probably follow your lead. Don't hate me :p