What Game are you playing on at the moment ???

Ive got a PS3 and im a bit bored of online Call of Duty MW2

Ive recently completed Uncharted 1 and 2 which were both really Good.

I recently hired Assassins Creed and Infamous out but too much running around aimlessly for me, I like games that are structured with levels.

Has anyone played Bayonetta or Rogue Warrior ?

Any recommendations would be appreciated? :thumbs:

I also have the ps3 and tbh find it hard not to have ago on mw2 :) but then again me and a few m8s from work just go on to have a laugh :D

Just started to play FEAR 2 but only as single player atm and omfg :scare::scare:

Was thinking about getting grid, as appose to fps games, for a change.

My lad had bought Fifa 10, but as im not a footie fan, find it hard to enjoy the game.

IJust started to play FEAR 2 but only as single player atm and omfg :scare: :scare:

FEAR 2 good then ???

but i downloaded the demo for Mirror's edge and loved it, so i bought it for a fiver off eBay and its really good. Very original.

Just bought it off ebay £5.99, hope its good but for that price it aint worth worrying about

I've had my PS3 for about a year now but haven't really had a chance to play it properly ...

I've got MW2 but haven't played online yet LoL ... in fact I've only just played it for half an hour total in 1 player mode ...

I used to play World of Warcraft religiously in ever spare minute of the day ... but I have now cancelled my account after I realised exactly how much of my time it was taking up ...

:lol:

I'm still playing World of Warcraft on PC - brilliant MMORPG - been playing for 3 years now!

It is a Brilliant Game! :yahoo:

I almost felt addicted to it so had to stop playing it ... It's been about 8 months now since I've played ...

:lol:

I had a 6month break from it, cos it was taking up too much time - I would get home at 6pm from work, then raid time about 2am - every day!!! Now I only play a couple of evenings a week and still love it!

WOW IS an addiction and should be avoided like heroin. I played for 2 weeks with my mate every night and it is NOT healthy.

When you get to the point your playing a game and you actually get emotional about it, you've played it too long and need to take a break :thumbs:

think back to the better days of sonic the hedgehog, mario, tomb raider, lemmings, tetris, PACMAN, etc etc. just pure fun and none of this endless unending no finish line frustration :#1:

+1 on the C&C generals :teeth: not played in ages though.

Hmm, a combo of World of Warcraft, Forza 3, Football Manager 2010, Need for Speed: Shift, and a few other odds and sods, even get drawn into the odd Chess Titans game that's thrown in with Windows 7. :blush:

I do every so often dip back into the old CD's, next one will have to be a revist of the Battle Isle series. :lol:

IJust started to play FEAR 2 but only as single player atm and omfg :scare: :scare:

FEAR 2 good then ???

lol.. yeh it is good, but need to be in the dark, and volume up....made me jump a few times :scare:

You pussy... your 40 years old dude :lol::lol::lol::lol:

;)

lol ...buy it and try it.... if you don't jump your a braver man than me :p

I had a 6month break from it, cos it was taking up too much time - I would get home at 6pm from work, then raid time about 2am - every day!!! Now I only play a couple of evenings a week and still love it!

I was doing exactly the same LoL ... I used to play of my lunch break at work and then come home and play all evening, only taking breaks to eat ...

I don't trust myself with only playing a few times a week now ... all it takes is a few god Raids and I'm back on it!

Hahahaha

:lol::lol:

I have not seen anything out which I really want to play, Waiting for Diablo 3 and GT5 :D

GT5 might be out before the PS4 but don't hold ya breath :thumbdown:

( yes it's been put on hold YET again, it's about 3 years late and cost sony £37 million SO FAR :scare: )

Lots of stuff at the mo, but i have Lovefilm so I no longer buy games!

Tried it for a month then was a complete convert, rent the games from them for £12 or so a month, (i would probably buy a game for £40 a month before lovefilm), play it complete it like most games in a week send it back get another. Also as i just discovered a disc didnt turn up reported it as lost they simply said fine no probs sent me it again and a day later i got both discs so now have a free copy of MW2! Result...cheeky i know but still was chuffed!

If your interested i can get you a months free: give it a go if you dont like it just cancel, no contracts etc...

http://www.lovefilm.com/gtd8tr87t/visit ... _up_1.html

I have not seen anything out which I really want to play, Waiting for Diablo 3 and GT5 :D

GT5 might be out before the PS4 but don't hold ya breath :thumbdown:

( yes it's been put on hold YET again, it's about 3 years late and cost sony £37 million SO FAR :scare: )

I Know, delay after delay after delay...... just get the bleedin game out Sony !!!!!

Are there any other Diablo palyers on here?.... it's the only game I have played and keep playing. Cant wait for the new one !!