• Lamborghini
    • Masserati
    • McLaren
    • Nissan (GTR)
    • Noble
    • Porsche
    • Other

Just for a bit of fun...

If you won the lottery (£2M) and within the next week you were to pop along to a supercar dealership, which one would it be? Which one is your favourite?

OK; the next bit. Unless you're utterly mad you will still have a budget - so you can't fill your garage up with Veyrons and Enzo's. :p The budget is £150,000 (you don't have to spend all of it). No hyper cars will be in your budget (Zonda's and so on) because in this fantasy world you also need to buy an awesome house, etc.

Place your numero uno vote and feel free to give specifics below (such as the exact model and so on) if you wish.

:)

Its got to be the new Italia ppl....i would sell my mother....and my 2 sisters...and a kidney for one....... :lol:

what's your sisters like ? ...........can we do a deal on my Stradale ? ....I'd settle for the good looking one if that's OK ;):lol:

If I won £2M on the lottery, no way am I spending only £150K on cars! As such, I'm bending the rules and heading down to the Porker garage and grabbing a GT3 for fun and track work, and a convertible 911 tubby for cruising along at the weekends and for the missus to drive. That'd do me nicely I think as both cars are very reliable and yet very useable with proper storage space for weekend bags and things.

Lamborghini Gallardo LP560 at £150,000 on the nose would be a definite choice. or the balbonie

if i split it over several cars then this would be a possible list:

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 6 Tommi Makinen Limited Edition = rally days

lotus 2-eleven or lotus exige cup 260 = track days

Nissan GTR = Day to day car

but i don't think i could choose just one, car for £150,000 the budget is too small; i love

Alfa romeo 8C competizione

koeinsegg's ccx

zenvo

oh god the list goes on,

it would take me months to whittle it down to a car to drive if i won the lottery. this list is just off the top of my head, i'm sure it would change